Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Conduct Disorder As Defined By The Twisted Randy Bowman

The white collar criminal mind works by sending third party messages to intimidate and terrorize. Very rarely do they make statements to your face unless they are showing off in front of their friends. Here a familiar cowardly message could be perceived as being sent from someone like a crooked law enforcement officer.  This twisted message could be profiled from the menacing mind of Napa city police officer and honorable, retiree, Randy Bowman:

"Psychopath and sociopath are terms we don’t use much in mental health work. At the age of 15, you are showing the signs of a Conduct Disorder. Teenagers with Conduct Disorder exhibit aggressiveness to humans and animals, criminal behavior, destruction of property, deceitfulness, theft, and frequent rule violations". 

I taught Cosma everything she knows
MY NOTATION: Bowman was free to violate state law to go out of his jurisdiction using deceitful excuses.  Normally, the sheriff from the county a crime is involved in is his.  The Bowman kinds of officers create aggression by the victims he terrorizes thus indiscriminately bringing on more false readings He broke all kinds of rules and policies that included Constitutional violations. His deliberate indifference has caused a legacy of evil.

"As you describe, they are incredibly narcissistic — feeling they are smarter, more cunning, more socially skilled, and even more powerful than others in their environment." 

MY NOTATION: These statements would be Bowman describing me. The manipulation to do what he has done to me was incredible. I will never forget all the details of his reports of me illegalizing every petty action that all Americans are entitled to do every day.  Bowman made the Nuremberg Laws apply to me. He even libeled me by reporting that I was anti-Semitic.
"Oddly, this feeling persists despite the fact that the majority of these cunning and genius youth are eventually incarcerated.

Conduct Disorders typically become adults when we change the diagnosis to Antisocial Personality. These personalities continue to be narcissistic, deny personal responsibility for their behavior, blame others, feel they are the victims when they are eventually incarcerated, and feel entitled to bully, intimidate, and ruin the lives of others." 


MY NOTATION: Since the dawning of man, 99% of men have always blamed women as "not taking personal responsibilty" "It's her fault for getting raped." Notice that Bowman has not taken personal responsibility for manipulating Constitutional violations to wrongfully convict me)

"While Antisocial Personalities take pride in their aggressiveness and what they feel is their genius and cunning — the sad truth is that they are the least competent members of the society at large. Antisocial personalities can’t live even at a low level in the society — they typically can’t hold a job, can’t keep a relationship, can’t stay out of trouble, and can’t own a house/checking account/car/etc. Because of their inability to follow the simple rules of society and allow others to live unmolested, Antisocial Personalities are typically incarcerated for years at a time. In prisons, the government provides the food, shelter, etc. that they are unable to provide on their own in the community. When released, the majority return to prison due to their inability to live on their own." 

MY NOTATION: I am Antisocial because I observe the ten commandments and most people who are low lives do not.  And, it does not take much to influence these kinds of low life's to relay indirect offensive messages and to turn them into perjuring liars. I cannot keep a job because like most Jews, I do better when I own my own business (before you applied your Nuremberg Laws to me); not when you can run around stalking me, slandering me to my employers, and indoctrinating me from the public.

"From your description, your life is headed in a very bad direction. If I’ve described you accurately, then all your fantasies of wealth, manipulating others, being famous, etc. will not happen. 

If you move in a criminal direction, you’ll be manipulating other inmates for a bag of potato chips rather than making big money deals. You’ll consider yourself wealthy if you have postage stamps and a nice mattress. I’d recommend seriously considering therapy to try to change your direction. Otherwise, all your neurolinguistic skills will be needed to keep yourself from being stabbed in the prison cafeteria over a piece of stale apple pie." 

Ay. Ay. Egyptian Hebrew overseer, Randy Bowman, Bolshevik Nazi Kapo Zionist Jew who was and is a vulture to his own people: In rememberance of your mother, Dorothy J. Bowman, 1934-2012: Why wasn't I on the phone with her physicians the way "Sergeant" Bowman was crank calling my mothers' physicians at Queen of the Valley on her death bed? Oh yeah, my mother's doctors documented the crank calls writing, "an anonymous called stated, 'We are trying to rescue Kini from overseas'". 

The answer my friend is blowing in the wind at http://judiciary.zoomshare.com because Egyptian Hebrew overseer, Randy Bowman, a Bolshevik Nazi Kapo Zionist Jew who was and is a vulture to his own people never cared about the privacy issues of others.
 
Don't you remember, you psychopath? It was when you slandered and told everyone my brothers were mentally ill.

Ay. Ay. Bowman, can you send me a photo of your mother so I can pin it up on my dart board? 






MY FINAL NOTATION: If anyone is sifting through court archives trying to locate false reports, libelous statements, targeted victims, malicious prosecutions, false arrests and coverups, look for reports that sound twisted like this one and you will find a host of corrupt patterns flouted in your faces by these brazen family destroyers.

No comments:

Post a Comment